Operational Strategy of "SANSKAR"
Over the years SANSKAR has evolved as a NGO which was initially working in institution building and health and nutrition at community level; at present the organization has broadened its activities to other social security frameworks in the field of development. Thus this transition has made the organization evolve its own framework of strategies.
- Institution building and working with the community based institutions/organization- SHGs, watershed committees, gramshabha, kishore mandals etc.
- Effective liaisoning and coordination with the local government and maintain the rapport.
- Establishment of networks with CBOs and NGOs for better program coverage and quality program.
- Linking groups with government programs for sustainability.
- Continuous capacity building and strengthening of CBOs as an empowerment process for growth of the society.
- Right based approach is the tool used for providing program directions and demand for righteousness and progress.
- Need based and participatory approach towards planning/implementation and monitoring.
- Community based monitoring, an eye opening for the community and by the community.
Registered Under :
- Societies registration Act XXI, 1860, bearing No. 333/1982 – 83 dated 9th December 1982 (Bihar), 216/2005-06 dated 30th January 2006 (Jharkhand)
- Foreign Contribution Regulating Act. (FCRA) 1976 under the ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India bearing No. 3337660009 dated 19th April 1994.
- Section 12 A under Income Tax Exemption
- Section 80G under Income Tax Exemption